Company : SC Johnson
Location : Fairland, Gauteng, South Africa
Date listed: 16 July 2021
SC Johnson: Finance / Accounting Internship Programme 2021
The purpose of this role is to rotate within the marketing and sales department to gain enough experience to be absorbed within the company. This is a Fixed Term Contract for 18 months with the aim of securing a permanent position within the company after completion.
- Profit and loss statement analysis
- Month end closing and year end closing activities.
- P&L projections (Budget, Forecast, etc).
- Functional expenses analysis and projections
- Financial marketing support; analysis of promotional activities.
- Commercial activities analysis and follow up.
- Price analysis and monitoring.
- BCom Accounting + Hons
- Previous work experience in FMCG is not necessary, but may be advantageous
- Values others, and cultures
- Self-starter and acts with integrity
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.scjohnson.com.