– Facilitate & manage booking of training courses using uLwazi calendar system for the three training centers to ensure Centers are run efficiently and being utilized to their full capacity.
– Keep an up to date booking system of the training centres and facilities by making external and internal training facilitators book the facility and resources in advance to ensure the centre/s are in a ready state of utilization
– Managing attendance registers from Facilitators making sure registers are correctly filled in to capture all training interventions on Learning Management System (LMS) and on our Training database to ensure we have accurate number of Growers and Contractors and evaluate if training was effective.
– Oversee housekeeping and catering services at all training centers making sure facilitators and trainees are well catered for within budget limitations to ensure conducive learning environment.
– Keep records of the utilisation of the training centres by updating the centre calendar; track training offered; update training register with proper trainee documentation etc. to substantiate costs and demonstrate need.
– Monitor and regularly assess quality of service delivered by service contractor by conducting interim audits and inspections to ensure Sappi standards are achieved.
– Initiate RFP process on E-CAMS for new/renewal contract requests by
– screen information received for correctness and accuracy; upload the contract information packs from service providers onto E-CAMS to ensure that no business transaction occurs without a legal agreement in place
– Grade 12 – An Administrative related qualification preferable
– Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
– Strong computer literacy (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
– SAP knowledge an advantage
– Valid Code EB Drivers license