Company : Sanne
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 07 September 2021
Sanne: Internship Opportunity 2021 / 2022
We are seeking an Intern to join the Risk team to provide support to the Risk & Control Managers within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) region.
The Intern, will be a member of the EMEA Risk team and will provide a support structure to the members of the risk team. The candidate will participate in a professional development programme in order to maximize individual and organizational development, through the execution of predefined training objectives.
- Assist and provide support with secretariat and management of escalations to the local Business Risk Committees, allowing the Risk function to provide greater guidance and challenge.
- Assist with monitoring and management of events (Issues, breaches, errors, complaints, incidents).
- Support and engage with relevant stakeholders to support the delivery of risk activities.
- Provide an analytical approach to risk data metrics, working with the Risk & Control Managers to enhance and develop trend analysis to identify emerging issues/threats.
- Work collaboratively with teams across the region.
- Drive a positive risk culture of confident and informed risk taking through the delivery of robust and useful insight.
- Proactive role model of the Sanne Behaviours and Values.
How to Apply
Bachelors Degree in:
- Management Studies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adapting and responding to change
- Client focussed, friendly and empathetic
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to use initiative
- Computer literate
- High attention to detail
- Enjoys working with people
- Logical and methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives
- Motivated and driven.
To apply for this job please visit sannegroup.recruitee.com.