Company : Sanne
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 07 September 2021
Commerce Graduate Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
Position: Trainee Fund Accountant
We are seeking a Trainee Fund Accountant, reporting to a Manager within the Alternative Asset Services of Sanne, to have responsibility for assisting with the preparations of accurate portfolio valuations on a timely basis.
You will typically have the responsibility assisting in the preparations of accurate portfolio valuations on a timely basis. You will typically be responsible for the accounting of a number of portfolios.
- Working with the team to ensure the completion of NAVs and Management Reporting of portfolio entities in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaising with fund managers and investors to resolve issues on a timely basis;
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Assisting the external auditors to ensure the audit function is executed on a timely and efficient basis;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual NAV’s,
- Assisting with cash management and bank payments and
- Responsibility for all bookkeeping of clients in portfolio. Working with the team to ensure the planning, coordination and completion of NAVs,
How to Apply
Commerce degree with: Financial Accounting 3
- Proficient in MS Excel;
- Structural and detail orientated;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Motivated and driven and
- Financial sector and Fund knowledge will be a distinct advantage.
To apply for this job please visit sannegroup.recruitee.com.