Company : SAMEA
Location : Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 16 July 2021
SAMEA: Education Planning Trainee Internship Programme 2021
South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association (SAMEA) has an opportunity for an Education Planning and Management Trainee.
The Education Planning and Management Trainee is there to provide support to the Programmes Managers in the areas of research and data management, reporting and administration; in fulfilling the 8 programme areas of the NECT.
Tertiary qualification in:
- or Data systems/management
Preferably a post-graduate qualification:
- Research skills, preferably quantitative
- Familiarity with STATA or other commonly used statistical applications
- Ability to analyse large data sets and data visualisation techniques
- Experience and demonstrated ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and establish good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work within a results-oriented team
- Willingness to travel to remote areas if required
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to review, synthesize research information
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and to assess priorities with a high level of accuracy.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and supporting documents to: [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit nect.org.za.