Cape Union Mart – Century City, Cape Town, Western Cape
Table of Contents
- Do you love a challenge, enjoy the outdoors and seek adventure wherever you are? Yes.
- Why not match your passion for the outdoors and begin your journey to reach new peaks with a career at Cape Union Mart, the first step in every exploration?
- Desirable: 6 months of retail experience
- Desirable: Matric or Equivalent
- Clear Criminal record
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
Skills & Competencies
- Honesty in dealing with cash and finances
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownership
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently
- Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards in order to optimise sales
- Create an inspiring work environment and have fun
- The Cape Union Mart Group is committed to transformation.
- Appointments and promotions will be made based on candidates who best meet the requirements for the position
- Candidates that enhance the diversity of the team will be given preference, in line with our Employment Equity plan.
- Market Related
- Canal Walk
To apply for this job please visit capeunionmart.mcidirecthire.com.