Company : SAFCOL
Location : Makhado, Limpopo, South Africa
Closing date: 22 October 2021
SAFCOL: Apprenticeship Programme 2021 / 2022
Applications are invited from unemployed youth who wish to pursue a career as an Artisan. The suitable candidates will be granted an opportunity to be enrolled at a recognised Training Centre for a period of three years. They will also be required to undergo workplace training at our sawmill Timbadola near Louise Trichardt (Makhado).
Opportunities are available in the following trades:
- Fitter & Turner
- Diesel Mechanic (Motor trade)
- Boiler Making
- Must be South African Citizen
- Must be an unemployed youth between 19 to 35 years old
- Must have passed/completed grade 12 (not a prerequisite but recommended)
- Must have a minimum of N2 or Level 3 Technical Vocational, Education & Training (TVET) certificate with the relevant trade theory
NB. Learners will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the apprenticeship. On successful completion of the occupational knowledge, practical and workplace learning, the Skills Development Act requires that apprentices undergo a final summative assessment (Trade test) to be certified as a qualified artisan.
How to Apply
Attach the following certified document copies with your application letter:
- Highest TVET certificate obtained with relevant trade theory
- Matric Certificate/ statement of results/ High school results
- Identity document
- Curriculum Vitae
Applications should be sent via to: [email protected]
Queries to: Precious Ngobeni – 013 754 2900 / 2700
NB. Preference will be given to Previously Disadvantaged Individuals, people with disabilities, females and youths from communities adjacent to our plantations.