Company : Sable International
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 14 July 2021
Sable International: Content / SEO Internship Opportunity 2021
Our Marketing department is looking to add a Content/SEO Intern to their team. You’ll join a close-knit team who works together to achieve challenging and creative business objectives. You’ll assist in all aspects of our digital marketing efforts, especially search engine optimisation (SEO), content creation and email marketing.
You will be exposed to a broad range of tools and strategies that will allow you to be successful in this space. You will join a friendly, supportive team and work across an international brand in the UK, South African and Australian markets.
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Contribute towards managing and improving the on-site SEO of our various businesses in the UK, South Africa and Australia
- Creating website and thought leadership content
- Play a pivotal role in our outreach and content marketing efforts
- Work alongside members of the marketing team in developing a dynamic digital presence and inbound marketing strategy
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Are a recent graduate, or a student in your final year of studies
- Want to gain experience in the technical aspects of digital marketing
- Have an interest and talent in creating content for a wide variety of topics
- Are passionate and excited about digital marketing
- Have excellent verbal and written skills
- Are able to work well under pressure and can work to deadlines
- Are creative and like to embrace initiative
- Are a happy, quick, and willing learner
How to Apply
Send us an email to: [email protected] with your CV and one-page covering letter.
Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit sableinternational.com.