Company: South African Veterinary Foundation
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 30 March 2021
SA Veterinary Foundation Bursary Fund for 2021
Bursary applications for 2021 are now open until 30th April 2021. The South African Veterinary Foundation has 2 bursaries available valued at R10 000 each in conjunction with Lakato Veterinary Wholesalers. Bursaries are awarded with “no strings attached”.
- BVSc IV and BVSc V students from the Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Pretoria, who are in need of financial assistance, are eligible to apply.
- Academic merit (above 60% average examination marks)
- An active role in student activities, which may include sport, cultural activities, or any other aspect of student life.
Application are done online
- Completing 10 multiple choice questions on the SAVF
- Supplying your name, student number, your current year of study (e.g. 4 or 5), telephone numbers, e-mail address, your current student debt (upload a PDF document to prove this), uploading a PDF copy of your academic record for last year and a brief CV onto the electronic web application form
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit savf.org.za.