Company : SA Airlink
Location : South Africa
Closing date: 31 August 2022
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- A minimum pass in English on the Higher-Grade D or Standard Grade C.
- Are South African nationals and holders of valid South African identity documents.
- Reside within a reasonable distance of the airport.
- A valid CAA Flight Attendant License will be advantageous (Not required)
- Must have reliable transport.
- Must be medically fit.
Skills and Competencies:
- Are able to work on her own and without supervision.
- Are physically fit.
- Are well groomed.
- Have weight proportional to height, minimum of 1.55m and not taller than 1.73m
- Have a caring disposition and good communication skills in English.
- Are able to undergo an extremely intensive training programme of approximately six weeks, a series of assessments, interviews.
- Shall undergo a security check, a medical examination, psychometric and psychological evaluation.
- Have the ability to swim.
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.
How to Apply
NB. The link below will take you to the SA Airlink Career website. Scroll down to find and apply for the Flight Attendant position.
To apply for this job please visit www.flyairlink.com.