Royale Africa HR / Human Resources Internship programme
We are an established International Courier Company seeking to give a young graduate an opportunity to join our Human Resources Department and give them exposure to all areas of HR on a fixed term contract of 12 months.
- A Diploma or Degree in Human Resources
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Knowledge of HR principles and practices
- Knowledge of legislation (LRA, BCEA, EEA and OHS)
- English, read, write and speak
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning, organising and control skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
- Commitment to complete the programme
- Maintain high standards of honesty, confidentiality, integrity while operating under pressure.
How to Apply
To apply please send a comprehensive CV as well as all qualifications and a copy of your matric certificate to [email protected] as well as a cover letter.
Closing date for applications is 30 October 2020.
To apply for this job please visit www.graduates24.com.