Rio Tinto (Richards Bay Minerals) invites applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme for 2021.
Apprenticeships Application Closing Date: 30 April 2021
Apprenticeship Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
Our opportunities are located in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, Richards Bay. So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
The following Learnership opportunities are available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following disciplines:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Plater Welder
- South African citizen
- N2 in the following subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, and two related trade theory subjects for the discipline.
- National Driver ’s License.
Your application should include the following:
- Brief statement explaining why you have chosen your particular career
- Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of certificates, Identity document and Driver’s License
- Acceptance into the learnership is dependent on a successful interview and assessment
How to apply
Only online applications will be considered, please follow the below steps to apply.
- Interested and qualifying candidates must please apply online at www.riotinto.com (to add link from advert).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.riotinto.com.