Company : Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone
Internship Location: Richards Bay, South Africa
Internship Closing date: 04 July 2022
The successful candidate will be provided with relevant workplace skills and experience in order to prepare the learner for the job market, the development and training areas will include but not limited to the below;
Include but not limited to
- Support department with business communication, in whatever format as required.
- Typing of memo’s and letters as required.
- Compilation of Legal Registers, Risk Registers and Compliance Registers.
- Capturing documents on the documents managing system and archiving documents.
- Ensure that all filing is completed within the agreed time frame and according to RBIDZ practices.
- Checking availability of relevant manager.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Reminding relevant parties of appointments.
- Ensuring relevant documentation is prepared and received prior to meetings.
- Scheduling and booking flights, accommodation and vehicle hire as requested.
- Placing orders for Business Unit’s stationary and other requirements.
- Controlling stationary stock levels within acceptable standards.
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- Certificate or Diploma in: Office administration or related qualification
- Avaialbe for the next 24 months (Programme Duration: 24 months)
Skills and Competencies:
- Document Management
- High level of commitment and initiative
- Positive team spirit and good social skills
- Planning & Organising skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Coping under pressure
- Conflict handling skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Coordination skills
- Minute Taking
How to Apply
Application and all relevant documents and qualifications should be sent in writing to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.