Consumer Goods, Sugar, Milling, Logistics, Marketing , Sales, Retail, Specialty Foods, FMCG, Grocery, Food Solutions, Animal Feed, Beverages
Company : RCL Foods
Location : Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing date: 21 October 2021
RCL Foods: HR Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
RCL FOODS is looking for a student who requires 6 months practical experience in Human Resources.
- Provide all recruitment administration support for A and B Band appointments.
- Ensure all reference and criminal record checks are carried out fully and in a timely manner.
- Announce new appointments.
- Assist manage the new joiner process from offer letter through to joining instructions and induction.
- Handle maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave processes and queries.
- Handle health, safety and IOD processes and queries.
- Enter data into the HR system so that accurate records are maintained.
- Liaise with payroll and distribute the payslips.
- Process medical aid / fund entries and withdrawals.
- Process death and disability claim documents.
- Capture disciplinary records into SAP.
- Administer the recording of absence.
- Administer the recording of vacation leave.
- Maintain the personnel filing system and safeguard the files and documentation.
- Manage the leave administration process.
How to Apply
- Matric/Grade 12
- Diploma in: Human Resource Management
- Be able to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Valid Code EB drivers’ licence
- Must Reside in Durban
To apply for this job please visit rcl.erecruit.co.