Consumer Goods, Sugar, Milling, Logistics, Marketing , Sales, Retail, Specialty Foods, FMCG, Grocery, Food Solutions, Animal Feed, Beverages
RCL FOODS is looking for an In-Service Trainee who requires practical experience in order to obtain their National Diploma. Our In-Service Trainee programme is concentrated on developing a pipeline of young talent and focuses on selecting young people who have studied towards scarce and critical skills within the business.
- A minimum of S4 in Electrical engineering (Heavy or light current) or Currently taking and/or completed course work in control and/or digital systems, Electrical Power Systems Fundamentals, Electrical machines, protection and other relevant courses related to electrical distribution.
- Must be a Go-getter/ Self-starter individual with the ability to work within a team
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or PLC would be advantageous
- Must be willing to work shifts, weekends and overtime
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Electrical machinery maintenance (Including MV & LV)
- Preparation of Design Drawings: AutoCad drafting of electrical construction documents.
- Site investigations: Attend project site investigations to document existing electrical systems and equipment.
- Internal Project Meetings: Attend project meetings to review project status, resource coordination, and weekly assignments.
- Makes suggestions of future upgrades
- Assists with breakdowns, troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Identify risks in electrical equipment, such as lifespan of equipment
- Performs duties in line with HACCP and Safety Requirements
How to Apply
Closing date: 29 October 2020
To apply for this job please visit rcl.erecruit.co.