Company : Puma
Internship Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Internship Closing date: Not Specified
Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career in Human Resources? Our Head Office based in Cape Town is looking to add a recent HR graduate who is hard working, eager, and passionate about HR to our team as an HR Intern as part of a 1-year HR Internship.
You will be exposed to a broad range of HR activities and general office management. You will join a supportive and energetic HR team who aspires to create a challenging work environment.
- All joining and withdrawal forms for Provident Fund send to Service Provider.
- Follow up on ex-employees who never returned their provident fund withdrawal forms.
- Reference & credit checks for retail store staff. Conducting references on shortlisted candidates. Arranging interviews with parties involved. Regretting unsuccessful candidates
- Drafting employment contracts and collecting all payroll forms for new starters.
- Resetting workday passwords
- Creating employee folders and filing relevant documents
- Minute taking in meetings & distributing minutes and follow up points.
- Collate survey information
- Recent HR Graduate (Degree / Diploma in HR / Human Resources)
- Fluent in English
- MS Office proficient
- Detail Orientated
- Energetic & positive attitude
Skills and Competencies:
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit about.puma.com.