Table of Contents
Supply Chain Management Admin Assistant (Quotations)
Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority – Centurion, Gauteng
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date 16 May 2022
- The Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSiRA) with its head office in Eco Park – Centurion is the statutory body regulating the private security industry in South Africa. PSiRA is looking for dynamic experienced and suitably qualified professionals to take up these challenging positions.
- It is the intention of the Authority to promote representative through the filling of these positions.
- Degree/ National Diploma in Supply Chain Management or equivalent coupled with 2 to 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management environment
- Driver’s License
- Recognition of Prior Leaning (RPL) and applicable knowledge and experience on the Job may be considered during the selection process.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Computer Literacy, Administration, Record Management, Basic Planning, Communication, Administration, Time Management, Basic Spreadsheets, Ability to work under pressure, Multi-tasking, Honesty, Integrity, Reliable, Client & service orientated
- Knowledge of Public Finance Management Act & Treasury Regulations, PSIRA policies and Procedures and Systems, Microsoft Office Packages, Document Control or Record Management.
- Acquisition management: Ensure that all goods and/or service purchase requisitions are properly completed and duly authorised by the appropriate line manager
- Prepare request for quotations (RFQ) based on line managers / user’s requirements
- Liaise with suppliers and obtain the quotations for the required goods/services
- Evaluate quotations received from suppliers
- Prepare evaluation and award reports for purpose of generating purchase orders against the correct supplier, by the delegated person(s)
- Advise line managers on goods/service specifications, bidding procedures, contract management and travel management processes
- Compile bidding documents, including but not limited to, Terms of References, standard bidding documents, and initiate the public tender advertisement process
- Update and maintain purchase order, commitment, tender and contract management registers
- Provide Admin Support to the division: Provide Excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure implementation of internal controls as deemed necessary
- Opening, closing and tracing contract file
- Keep contract files up to date
- Ensure that the Bid Adjudication Committee Agenda is distributed to members timely
- Compile bid tender documentation
- Check correctness and compliance before recording them on the Requisition Register
- Document Management: Maintain in house documents in accordance with the existing practices
- Ensure smooth inflow and outflow of documents
- Maintain a sound filing system of the existing contracts of the Authority
- Avail batches to management and auditors when needed.
- R216 862 basic salary p/a plus benefits
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.psira.co.za.