Programme Administrators X3
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa – Braamfontein, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing date 30th August 2022
Table of Contents
- To oversee and perform integrated programme administrative functions for the programme management team and corridor programme managers.
- Grade 12
- National Diploma in Project Management/Business Management/Logistics/Building/ICT/Supply Chain or related
- Three (3) years’ proven experience as a Project Administrator
- Driver’s License
Skills & Competencies
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Administrative skills
- Time Management
- Analytical and interpretation skills
- Computer literate
- Technical ability
- Problem solving
- Deadline driven
- Project Management
- Strategic management
- Attention to details
- Quality orientated
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Positive and motivated
- Sense of urgency
- Team work
- Pro- active
- Client oriented
- Ability to handle stress
- Quality oriented
- Business awareness
- High Integrity
Provide Administrative Support:
- Support planning and coordination of the programme and its activities.
- Ensure implementation of policies and procedures.
- Monitor project budget and track expenditure.
- Budget forecasting and assess possible project risks and setbacks.
- Handle the project related financial administration.
- Keep all member of the team up to date with relevant project information.
- Communicate with team members to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Prepare paperwork, keep updated records and create reports.
- Support growth and program development.
- Preparing of purchase requisitions and liaising with Finance and SCM.
Provide Technical Support:
- Managing the budget and expenditure.
- Coordinating and participating in project meetings.
- Following up on programme items to be tracked.
- Performing general administrative duties.
- Filing, recommending and tracking change requests.
- Keeping updates on compliance regulations.
- Resolving issues related to the programme.
- Provide analysis of projects and programme performance and highlight underperforming aspects of the project.
- Ensure the programme team adhere to necessary compliance regulations.
- Assist in preparing presentations.
- Prepare budgetary and expenditure reports.
- Updating the project calendar.
- Monitor all moving parts of the project keeping them synchronized and moving forward.
- Prepare, organize and distribute all necessary project material.
- Please apply by completing an internal application form and submitting this together with your complete CV accompanied by certified (not older than 3 months) ID copy and certificates.
- By responding to this vacancy advert irrespective as to how such information is submitted, you consent to the collection, collation, processing and storing for such information and the use and disclosure of such information in accordance with the PRASA data privacy protection policy.
- PRASA shall take all reasonable measures to protect the personal information of candidates/applicants and for the purpose of this disclaimer “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act, Act 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”) and the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).”
- A copy of PRASA’s Privacy notice is available on the website or on request”.
- R &S/PADMINTECH/082022
- Human Resource, Telephone: (011) 085 7457
- PRASA Technical Head Office
- 2 Years Contract
Download Full Vacancy
- Keitumetse Nonkula at [email protected]
Hand Deliver at
- 1st Floor, 30 Wolmarans Street, Umjantshi House, Braamfontein 2017
- Human Resource: PrasaRail Head Office, Private Bag X101, Braamfontein, 2017
To apply for this job please visit www.khabza.com.