Company : Poliomyelitis Research Foundation(PRF)
Location : South Africa
Closing date: 28 February 2021
PRF: Student Bursaries for 2021
The Poliomyelitis Research Foundation(PRF) invites applications for its 2021 student bursary programme. Bursaries are ordinarily awarded only to South African citizens or persons with permanent residency permits for South Africa. A limited number of bursaries may be awarded to other non-South African applicants.
The PRF awards bursaries towards obtaining the following types of qualifications:
- BSc (Hons) – Applicants that have obtained a minimum pass of 60%
- Masters – Applicants that have obtained a minimum pass of 60%
- The PRF does not support applications from full-time employees (salary receiving employees)
- Once the award has been made the scholarship holder cannot change the research project without the approval of the PRF
- All new applications as well as renewal applications must be completed in full and all required documents attached (this includes Supervisor’s written support)
- Other than exceptional circumstances the maximum duration of support will be 2 years for Masters and 3 years for PhD bursaries.
How to Apply
Closing Dates: 28 February and 15 September each year
To apply for this job please visit www.prf.ac.za.