PPECB: Agri Export Technologist Internship programme 2021
The Agri Export Technologist Programme offers high-potential, disadvantaged graduates the opportunity to gain exposure to agri-export technology, while receiving an accredited qualification – National Certificate: Perishable Product Technology ( SAQA ID: 5834; NQF Level 5 ).
During this 12 month development opportunity, successful candidates are placed at inspection-points in various regions under the mentorship of PPECB specialists.
Accredited facilitators provide formal theoretical training on:
- Export legislation and certification
- Factors influencing export
- Food safety
- Product knowledge
- Cold chain management
- Total quality management systems and viability
- Recent innovations
3-year national qualification (minimum) in one of the following fields:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Food Technology
- Environmental Health
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Competent in the use of the English language
- Must be currently unemployed
- Must have a good academic history
How to Apply
Closing date: 30 November 2020
To apply for this job please visit ppecb.hua.hrsmart.com.