A glass company that gets excited about innovation, teamwork, customer experience, talent & technology.
Company : PG Group
Location: Sandton, South Africa
Closing date: Not Specified
To manage the front desk of a Fitment Centre by providing professional operational support and general business consultation to all customers and staff, whilst ensuring compliance to corporate identity, operating standards and business processes and procedures. To ensure that all internal sales are processed and that the correct money is collected.
- Manage and follow up on all counter sales (face-to-face and telephonic) by giving relevant advice to customers in the most professional manner to ensure all sales are closed, budgets and Nett Promoter Scores (NPS) targets are achieved, contributing to the growth of business.
- To handle the processing of claims accurately and quickly by liaising with the customer on the correct excess amount and collect payment to ensure that daily key performance indicators are achieved and to avoid any financial losses to the business.
- Ensure that the best administrative practices are always adhered to when conducting administration in order to ensure stock control and ordering processes are adhered to and customers have the ultimate low effort experience.
- Utilise the scheduling system in the Service Centre maximising the productivity of Fitters in order to maintain the targeted jobs per fit per day, ensuring the Fitment Centre is running to full capacity and customers’ expectations are managed .
- To accurately order stock according to work schedules following the buy-out procedures to ensure that there are no delays in rendering services to customers to maintain the highest standard possible.
- Adhere and comply with any other reasonable work requests from PG Glass Management.
- Grade 12
- 1 year working experience with a strong focus on customer service.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent Telephonic Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
- Identify and solve problems
- Interpersonal communication skills – handling and interacting with customers, staff, colleagues, franchisees and suppliers
- Analyse and institute improved methods in providing an efficient service to customers
- Telephonic skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.pggroup.co.za.