Company : PepsiCo
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 12 February 2021
Lab Intern (Food Technology) Internship programme 2021
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Category: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
- Responsible for routine analytical and product quality tests.
- Investigate out of specification results and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure all data reports are completed and the results communicated.
- Calibration and maintenance of all equipment.
- On – going trouble shooting to improve quality results and accuracy of data.
- Control of stock requirements.
- Prepare laboratory for internal and external lab audits.
- Documentation auditing and data analysis.
- Coordinate projects related to improving quality and quality systems.
- Ensuring effective verification of sanitation procedures
- Matric plus Food Technology Diploma or any related qualification
- No experience required
- Average of 65%
- South African citizen
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.pepsicojobs.com.