- An OUT Board Member usually have a great passion for:
- LGBTI issues,
- Human rights and
- Service delivery.
- S/he holds expertise in areas such as
- Public health,
- Medical science,
- Mental health,
- Organisational development,
- Financial management,
- Performance management,
- Legal aspects, advocacy and representation and related.
The OUT Board’s primary role is to:
- provide strategic direction to the organisation.
- They meet between 4-6 times per year for a 5- hour meetings.
- They are responsible for the evaluation of the Director’s performance, adopting the annual plan and cash flow projection, approval of the annual report and audited statements and on-going operational guidance.
If you are interested in making available your expertise to serve the LGBTI community on a volunteer basis, please submit a CV to Johan Meyer at [email protected]; 012-430 3272.
Please only submit a 3-page (max) CV, without supporting documentation (certificates, degrees) and with 3 contactable references.
Application Deadline: Friday, 13 September, 2019