Company : North West Department of Public Works and Road
Location : North West, South Africa
Closing date: 21 July 2021
NW Department of Public Works: Internship Programme 2021
The Provincial Department of Public Works and Roads invite Unemployed Graduates / Diplomates and Students who seek practical work experience, also are interested in a Public Service career to apply for internship in the fields of study mentioned below.
Duration: 24 month contract
- R8 437 per month (Graduate Interns) 18 month contract,
- R5 086 per month (Student Interns) – Confirmation letter from the Institution indicating that the Learner requires practical experience for completion of studies as required.
References (Head Office / District Offices):
- Mmabatho – Ref. H/O 03/2021
- Bojanala – Ref. Boj 01/2021
- Ngaka Modiri Molema – Ref. NMM 01/2021
- Dr Ruth Segomotso Mompati – Ref. RSM 01/2021
- Dr Kenneth Kaunda – Ref. KK 01/2021
Fields of study:
Internships are offered in the following field of study:
- Laws in Property
- Property Studies
- Property Valuation Urban Planning
- Town and Regional Planning
- Real Estate
- Construction Management
- Landscaping Studies
- Horticulture Studies
- Hygiene and Gleaning Services
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Quantity Survey
- Architecture Studies
- Local Government Finance
- Municipal Finance
- Project Management
- Security Management
- Tactical Armed Response
- Human Resource Management
- Public Management or Administration
- Labour Relations
- Office Management
- Information Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Financial Management
- Library and Information Science
- Legal Services
- Accounting and Auditing
- Communication Studies
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Social Work / Social Science.
NB: Applicants who previously participated in an Internship programme of a Government Department will not be considered. First preference will be given to North West Unemployed Graduates.
How to Apply
The Application form (z83) must be accompanied by:
- A recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details,
- Originally certified copies of all qualification(s) including Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification;
- Certified ID copy;
- All applicants tertiary qualification(s) must be accompanied by certified copies of academic record/transcript(s).
NB. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
All applications indicating the field of study, the centre and the reference number, must be forwarded to the following address:
Head of Department, Public Works and Roads.
Private Bag x2080,
Hand deliver at: Main Registry Office 133, Ground Floor, West Wing, Old Parliament Building, Modiri Molema Road,
For Attention: Ms ME Motshologane.
Enquiries: Ms ME Motshologane. tel (018) 388-4256
NB: Correspondence will be Iimited to shot-listed candidates only. If you have not heard from us within three months after the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.