NORTH-WEST UNIVERSITY (MAHIKENG CAMPUS)
STUDENT FINANCES AND FINANCIAL RELATED SYSTEMS
MC BURSARY OFFICE
VACANCY: BURSARY OFFICER
PEROMNES GRADE: P11
POSITION NUMBER: M000044
- Grade 12 is essential
- Post Matric Qualification is desirable
- 3 Years Proven Advanced Microsoft Office Excel experience
- Computer Literate: Advanced Micro Soft Office, Internet and e-mail abilities
- Relevant experience with Financial Systems, policies and rules within a medium to large organisation(s)
- Attention to detail
- The ability to operate within a team and operate independently
- Planning, organising and execution skills
- Written and verbal communication skills to effectively function within a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Conflict Resolution skills
ADMINISTER PART OF THE NSFAS- DMV- and DSD PORTFOLIO FOR MAFIKENG CAMPUS
- Confirm status as per NSFAS MyManager Portal for funding eligibility
- Handling of appeal process
- Compile data for use of allocation and funding
- Compile data for monthly pay outs of allowances as per approved category
- Compile VSS preparation list for monthly allowances
- Regular follow up on NSFAS First Year students for other bursaries received.
- Assist Central Bursary Office with information requested
- Assist with reasonable ad-hoc tasks that are assigned by the manager within the line of duty
ENQUIRIES: Mr Danie Hefer – 018 299 2048
CLOSING DATE: 04 March 2021
COMMENCEMENT OF DUTIES: As soon as possible
PLEASE APPLY ON PNET (ONLINE), THE RECRUITMENT SITE USED BY UNIVERSITY
The University subscribes to and applies the principles of the Employment Equity Act and is committed to transformation.
All applications will be processed in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act.
Original details: SHARE/3.1 Recruitment and Selection/3.1.2 Advertisement for vacant position
To apply for this job please visit nwu.pnet.co.za.