Company : North West Dept of Economic Development
Location : Mmabatho, North West, South Africa
Job Type : Full-Time
Closing date: 13 August 2021
North West Dept of Economic Development: Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
The department of Economic Development, Environment, Conservation and Tourism offers an opportunity to unemployed graduates who meet the below requirements. Successful applicants will be expected to enter into a 24 months contract with the department.
Stipend: R6 083.70
Duration: 24 Months
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Business Regulation & Governance Intern
Reference No: IP /21 /1
- B. Degree LLB (NQF LEV 7)
- B.Degree/National Diploma in: Public Administration / Business Administration (NQF LEV 6/7)
Integrated Economic Development Services Intern
Reference No: IP / 21/ 2
- B Degree LLB (NQF LEV 7)
- B. Com Business Management /3 Year National Diploma in Business Management (NQF LEV 6/7)
Environmental Services & Information Technology Intern
Reference No: IP /21 / 3
- B Degree /National Diploma in Information Systems/Information Technology/ Computer Science (NQF LEV 6/7)
- B Degree in Environmental Management (NQF LEV 7)
- B Degree in Conservation and Tourism /National Diploma in Nature Conservation (NQF LEV 7)
Reference No: IP /21 /4
- B Degree in Tourism Management (NQF LEV 7)
Economic Planning ,Trade & Sector Development Intern
Reference No: IP /21 /5
- B com. Economics (NQF LEV 7)
- Applications will only be considered from unemployed South Africans citizens.
- Candidates who have already participated in an Internship Programme in any Governance Department will not be considered.
How to Apply
Applications form should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications and Identity Document
Candidates must indicate their preferred District and reference number in the space provided on the application form. Please ensure that, if you are applying for more than one internship, a separate application for each is submitted.
All applications should be forwarded to:
The Director Human Resource Management, Department of Economic Development Environment Conservation and Tourism.
Private Bag X15,
Hand delivery to: NWDC Building, 1st floor, Cnr University & Provident, Mmabatho. Opposite west wing Ga-Rona building.
Enquiries: Mr K.A Mojela /Ms G.M Nkukane/Ms I.E Letsholo at 018 388 5905/3398/5882.
Should you not be contacted within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.