Company : Nchupetsang Incorporated Attorneys
Location : Johannesburg and Mahikeng
Closing date: 23 March 2021
Nchupetsang Incorporated Attorneys: Internship Programme 2021
Nchupetsang Incorporated Attorneys invites South African youth who are interested in the following 12 months Internship Programme. Our Internship will equip you with the knowledge and skill that will enable you to have a meaningful career.
- Must be a South African;
- Must aged between 18 and 35 years
- Must have no working experience
- Must have a relavent Diploma / Degree
- Bachelors Degree (Completed)
- National Diploma (Completed)
- Candidate Legal Practitioner X 1
- Paralegal X 3;
- Finance X 1;
- Credit controller X 1;
- IT and Marketing X 1
- Legal Secretaries X 4;
- Receptionist X 3
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Planning and organizing.
- Good people skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
NB. Please indicate the Internship you’re applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please submit your CV to: [email protected]
Interns are expected to resume their duties on the 5th of April.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.