Company : NCC
Location : Lephalale, Limpopo, South Africa
Closing date: 23 July 2021
NCC: Environmental Management Internship Programme 2021
NCC Environmental Services invites Environmental Management graduates to apply for 5 (five) month internships based in the Lephalale area. Purpose: to provide an Environmental Management graduate with an opportunity to apply environmental management skills in a working environment.
Duration: 1 August – 31 December 2021
Location: Lephalale ( Limpopo Province)
- National Diploma / Degree Nature Conservation or Environmental Management
- 0 to 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Reside in and be familiar with Lephalele and surrounds
- Driver’s License Code 08
- Own transport to & from site (not supplied by the client or NCC)
- Keen interest in self-development and continuous learning
What we offer
- Opportunities to apply skills in a supportive environment
- Exposure to working in a consultancy with professional consultants
- Support from experienced mentors/coaches
How to Apply
If you are interested in this special opportunity, and meet the requirements listed above, please submit a cover letter, CV, I.D., Drivers licence and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] quoting reference number Ref SHERQ/02/2021.
If you have not received a response within two weeks of closing date, your application was most likely unsuccessful. Appointments are made in line with the company’s Employment Equity Plans.
To apply for this job please visit ncc-group.co.za.