Company : National Prosecuting Authority (NPA)
Location : Bisho, South Africa
Job Type : Full-Time
Closing date: 22 February 2021
National Prosecuting Authority: Registry Clerk
National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) invites unemployed youth to apply for the following entry level position.
Reference No: RECRUIT 2021/100
Salary: R173 703 per annum
Job level: Junior / Entry level Jobs
- Provide registry counter service.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Render an effective record management service.
- Operate office machines in relation to registry functions.
- Process documents for archiving and/or disposal.
- Grade twelve (12) or equivalent qualification.
- General computer literacy skills and knowledge in programs MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Sound planning and organizing skills.
- Good administrative skills.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted with a Z83 form(Download Here or obtain from any Public Service Department) and must be accompanied by recently updated CV; certified copies of qualifications (including matric) and certified copy of ID (certification must be within 3 months). Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
Application may be submitted electronically via email to: [email protected] .Please indicate position and reference number on the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruit2021100@npa.gov.za.