Company : National Prosecuting Authority (NPA)
Location : Pretoria, South Africa
Job Type : Full-Time
Closing date: 22 February 2021
National Prosecuting Authority: Finance Clerk
National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) invites unemployed youth to apply for the following entry level position.
Reference No: : RECRUIT 2021/99
Salary: R173 703 per annum
Job level: Junior / Entry level Jobs
- Process the payments for the service providers for the unit e.g subsistence and travelling claims in line with available budget and maintain asset register.
- Render support in the compilation and control budget.
- Carry out tasks relating to the acquisistion, supply and distribution of inventory in accordance with procurement policy.
- Check salary reports and check discrepancies.
- Distribute payslips, IRP5’ and stationary to the unit.
- Manage petty cash and liaise with Administration regarding all matters pertaining to Finance
- Grade twelve (12) or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of finance and procurement management system.
- Basic knowledge of PFMA and Treasury Regulations.
- Sound planning and organizing skills, written and verbal communication.
- General computer literacy skills and knowledge in programs MS Word; Excel; PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good people skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently. Basic numeracy skills.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted with a Z83 form(Download Here or obtain from any Public Service Department) and must be accompanied by recently updated CV; certified copies of qualifications (including matric) and certified copy of ID (certification must be within 3 months). Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
Application may be submitted electronically via email to: [email protected] .Please indicate position and reference number on the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruit202199@npa.gov.za.