Parliament of the RSA uses an online recruitment system to manage employment opportunities and vacancies within the Parliamentary Services Administration. All interested applicants should follow the steps listed below to register their profile and apply for positions advertised.
LIST OF VACANCIES
For more details on the list of vacancies please search in the links below. Tip: Filter your search to ‘Date posted – last 2/3 weeks to get a full updated listing”
- INTERNAL APPLICANTS (Person currently employed by Parliament, excluding Interns)
- EXTERNAL APPLICANTS (Person that has never been employed by Parliament)
- EX-EMPLOYEE (Person that was previously employed by Parliament including previously employed Interns and existing Interns)
HOW TO APPLY
- STEP ONE: Register Your Profile on the iRecruitment System here
- STEP TWO: Update All Your Required Personal Information, Work Experience and Upload All Necessary Certified Supporting Documentation (Qualification Certificate/s, ID, CV etc.)
NB: Please ensure that you have electronic copies of the following at hand for easy upload onto the system and make sure that your profile information is updated and saved.
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified Copies of all Academic Qualifications
- STEP THREE: Apply for the Position/s of Interest
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (I-RECRUITMENT)
Regret correspondence will only be with interviewed applicants.
All successful candidates will be expected to sign a performance agreement.
The Parliamentary Services Administration applies the principles of Affirmative Action and equal opportunities.
All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the necessary security and information verification such as citizenship status, security vetting and qualifications.
All appointments will be subject to a positive security clearance by the South African Police Service (SAPS) and the State Security Agency (SSA).
Parliament reserves the right not to make an appointment.