Company : MiX Telematics
Internship Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Internship Closing date: 24 June 2022
Our MiX Telematics Central Services Organisation (CSO) Team would like to employ graduates to provide on the job experience and also to provide job specific training with an external training provider throughout the 12 month learnership programme. The successful candidates will report to the Global Procurement Manager.
- Has Grade 12 (Essential)
- Has a relevant Tertiary qualification in any of the following fields of study:
- Public Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- 1 year experience in the relevant fields will be advantageous
Skills and Competencies:
- A passion for bold, cutting-edge technologies
- Excited to work for an award-winning Global Enterprise
- Excellent attention to detail
- English as a language
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer proficient
- Organized, dedicated and hard working
- A self-starter, able to work efficiently both independently and within the team
How to Apply
For subject line Please use: ” 2022 Procurement Learnership – (with your relevant field of study) ”
Submit your CV via email to: [email protected]
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to Shakeerah.Abdurahman@mixtelematics.com.