Company : Midvaal Local Municipality
Location : Meyerton, South Africa
Closing date: 24 May 2021
Midvaal Local Municipality: Finance Internship Programme 2021
Midvaal local municipality invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for it’s 2021 Financial Management Internship programme.
- Assist with the billing process (rates and service charges).
- Assist with customer care in the income section (customer queries, complaints etc.).
- Assist with cashiering when required.
- Assist with the completion of National Treasury reporting templates.
- Assist with the compilation of recons.
- Other administrative functions
- Assist with Expenditure and SCM related functions
- Assist with Asset Management functions.
- Assist with Risk, Insurance Claims & Compliance matters
- A recognized B-com degree/ NQF 6 or equivalent with at least Accounting 1 and 2, as subjects.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of windows spread sheet applications.
The training program is aimed at training candidates in practical local government accounting with the view to qualify for a position after training. Such appointment cannot be guaranteed.
How to Apply
NB. Only unemployed graduates, meeting the requirements, residing within the midvaal area will be considered for the position.
To apply for this job please visit midvaal.ci.hr.