Company : Mercedes-Benz
Location : Pretoria, South Africa
Closing date: 10 January 2022
Mercedes-Benz: Graduate Programme 2022
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for suitanly qualified and unemployed graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Must be South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Must have a Relevant Tertiary Qualification (see below)
Fields of study:
Diploma / Degree (NQF 6 or Higher) qualification in the following career streams:
- Data Science
- Social Sciences
- Political Science
- Business Administration
- N3 Auto Eletcrical, Petrol or Diesel
- Business Information Systems/Sciences
- Information Technology/IT Management
- Economics/Business Management
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
How to Apply
In your Online application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided.
- Closing date for entries is 10 January 2022
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 25 February 2022 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.