Are you finishing a BSc or BCom and want to get exposure in the world of IT Application management, project management, continuous improvements and business analysis? You can do this with us, SA’s largest digital publisher, Media24 (Pty) Ltd.
Fields of study:
Degree / Diploma in
- Information Systems
- Business and Systems Analysis
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in teamwork, must be able to work in an agile environment with a range of stakeholders from software engineers to editors, logistics specialists to HR executives.
Skills and competencies:
- You must have a working knowledge of web and mobile technologies and digital trends.
- You must be a lateral thinker with a high attention to detail.
- We need candidates with excellent analytical skills who are comfortable with maths, strong in stats and smart on Excel.
- You need to have an eagerness to learn, be a team player and you should be able to work independently and thrive under pressure.
Duties and responsibilities:
- This position will provide graduates with an entrance into the workplace in the rapidly changing world of Corporate IT.
- You will be required to provide application support on a wide range of digital and online products.
- Once you have mastered this, we will help you gain experience in one of the following streams: project management, change management, ITSM, business analysis or even business intelligence.
How to Apply
Closing date: 30 November 2020
To apply for this job please visit media24.simplify.hr.