Company : Mazars
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 09 August 2023
- Prepare project plans.
- Conduct research on global ESG regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Ensure that all client deliverables and correspondence are saved in client files and on server.
- Assist the project team with the execution of sustainability related deliverables (e.g., carbon footprinting or sustainability reporting).
- Attending client meetings and ensuring minutes are taken when required.
- Assisting with administrative tasks of certain client engagements.
- Thought leadership and research on emerging concepts within the Sustainability industry.
- A 3 year post matric qualification.
- Preferably with a financial or environmental background.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Strong interest in ESG/Sustainability.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
- Attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit mazars.graduate.erecruit.co.