Company : Mazars
Location : Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Closing date: 28 February 2021
Systems Support Intern 2021
Mazars Port Elizabeth is looking for a Systems Support intern (IT Intern) to join the IT department. The intern will be expected to assist with general IT support services, IT administration and general day-to-day ad hoc duties that may arise. Some duties include (but not limited to) dealing with IT related issues and queries that may arise and on occasion assist with IT inductions of new staff members.
The intern will also be expected to assist with setting up venues for meetings and training (e.g. moving around chairs and tables, making sure that projectors and computers are set up).
- Assist with IT administration
- Attend to the needs of the users/departments to resolve desktop and printer queries.
- Install new personal computers, printers, Ethernet cards, software packages, upgrades of memory, and hard drive systems.
- Prescribe methods to enhance the computer equipment usage of the various departments in order to improve their workflow.
- Liaise with Manager and/or Partner on addressing IT problems or related administration problems.
- Maintain the database using Microsoft Access.
- Maintain the internal intranet using HTML Coding and Access.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual IT budget and the monitoring of the budget during the year to restrict/minimise overruns.
- Relevant National Diploma or Bachelors Degree
- Prior experience advantageous
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit mazars.erecruit.co.