Company : Western Cape Government
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 26 January 2022
Western Cape Government: PAY Internship Programme 2022
To gain common working knowledge and experience the general administrative working practice of the Public Service through the Internship Programme.
The internship allows for a year of mentoring, decision-making about a future career, on-the-job training and exposure to skills training and development to make the intern more employable and marketable.
- Have written and passed the National Senior Certificate (NSC) in the Western Cape
- Are South African citizens, residing in the Western Cape;
- Are financially constrained and household income less than R350 000; and
- Are 24 years and younger.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit sayouth.mobi.