Masthead (Pty) Ltd has a 1-year compliance internship available at their regional office in Bloemfontein, to support the compliance team with oversight of FAIS and FICA related compliance in the financial services industry.
- This role delivers an outsourced compliance function to client financial service providers in terms of service level agreements.
- Fulfils functions required in terms of FAIS legislations such as monitoring and reporting to the financial services providers and the Financial Services Conduct Authority (FSCA).
- Establishes and embeds compliance culture across the panel of financial service providers and provides a compliance risk framework.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written in English and Afrikaans.
- In-depth understanding of client (relationship management).
- Outstanding service delivery.
- Conflict Management skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Work under pressure, independently and as part of a team
- An understanding of the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of compliance legislation governing the industry (inter alia FICA and FAIS).
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office suite
Any of the following:
- Legal degree
- B.Com (Law / Financial Management / Risk Management) is preferable
- Other – FSCA-recognised qualification.
How to Apply
In the Subject Line write this: INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: COMPLIANCE
Address your CV and email it to Tanya Coetzer at: [email protected]
Closing date: 15 August 2020
Your application will be considered if you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria. Should you not have had a response from us within a 2-week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.