Company : Mastercard
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 10 January 2022
Mastercard: Graduate Internship Programme 2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified unemployed graduates to apply for The Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2022. The programme is an 18-month Graduate / Internship programme that educates, inspires personal growth, and builds professional confidence to create a Priceless career with Mastercard.
The Launch Programme will include development opportunities such as:
- Professional skills learning
- Business-driven rotations or experiences
- Networking and career conversations
- A capstone final project
You will have the opportunity to work with your peers on various business projects which aim to provide enhanced work experience outside of your day-to-day role. You will work with our dedicated leaders–successful managers and executives who inspire, mentor, and coach others towards a successful career here at Mastercard.
Bachelor’s degree in:
- Data analytics,
- or equivalent degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong strategic & conceptual aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Languages: English to professional standard.
- Strong interest and understanding of emerging trends in Cryptocurrency, Identity management and AI.
How to Apply
- Have a minimum predicted classification of a UK 2.1 or equivalent GPA of 3.0.
- Must have Graduated on or after March 2021
To apply for this job please visit mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.