Company : Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA)
Location : Uitenhage, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Closing date: 29 October 2021
Mandela Bay Development Agency: Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
This is a 12 month contract position for Volunteers that will be based at the Nelson Mandela Bay Science and Technology Centre.
Stipends paid to volunteers per month are as follows:
- National Diploma (R4500)
- Bachelor’s Degree/B.Tech (R5000)
- Honours (R5500)
- Master’s (R6500)
- PhD (R7700)
Volunteers will be required to:
- Assist with School Science Support Programmes (In-house and Outreach programmes)
- Assist with administrative duties
- Assist with the monitoring and evaluation of the Science Centre’s programmes
- A Science Diploma/Degree with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Microbiology etc as majors.
- or an Engineering qualification.
- Must Be between 18 — 35 years
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with people
- Willingness to learn
- Problem solving skills
NB. All travel and relocation costs will be at candidates’ own expenses.
How to Apply
Should you be interested and meet the above requirements, please e-mail your detailed CV and a cover letter summarising the reasons for applying along with supporting documents to: [email protected]
Hand deliver your application at: Mandela Bay Development Agency, 1st Floor Tramways Building, Cnr Lower Valley Road & South Union Street, Port Elizabeth.
NB. Communication will only be reserved for shortlisted candidates. If no reply to your application has been received within two weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit mbda.co.za .