Table of Contents
Licensing Clerks X2
Makana Local Municipality – Grahamstown, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Municipality
Closing date yi 20th ka May 2022
- The Makana Municipality invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the under-mentioned position based in Makhanda.
- The Makana Municipality is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, committed to the Employment Equity Act (55 of 1998).
- Previously disadvantaged individuals and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- One (1) year relevant experience preferably in a licensing and registration environment.
- Have knowledge of the National Road Traffic Act, Act 93/1996.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- A wide reading background and knowledge of literature in general.
- Co-ordinate application of driving license.
- Replacement of foreign driving licence.
- Filling of related documents.
- Perform cashier duties. Introduction of deregistered vehicles on Natis.
- Serve public in issuing of licensing and registration of motor vehicles.
- Perform any other lawful duties as instructed by the Supervisor.
- All applications must be made on the Official Application form that can be downloaded on our website www.makana.gov.za accompanied by a comprehensive CV together with certified copies of Identity document, qualifications, driver’s licence where required and other documents.
- Failure to comply with the above will result in disqualifying your application.
- Canvassing of Councillors and Officials will automatically disqualify any application.
- First preference will be given to internal and local municipal applicants who meet the inherent requirements of the job.
- No emailed / late / faxed applications will be accepted.
- Enquiries maybe directed to The Human Resources Practitioner on 046 603 6110 / [email protected]
- R120 890 per annum (plus normal council benefits)
Download Full Vacancy
- All applications may be posted to The HR Manager, Makana Municipality PO Box 176, Makhanda, 6139
- Hand-Delivered To, 86 High Street, City Hall, Makhanda.