Leroy Merlin Graduate Internship programme 2020 / 2021
We are looking for strong and dynamic graduates who will join our crazy team. Graduates will have maximum exposure into our business and deal with new and unfamiliar situations, work alongside successful teams and people to gain new skills and support.
Take charge of your career and ensure it develops the way you want it to. Throughout the graduate program you will learn about various elements of our business and get exposure to different functions.
Fields of study:
- Bcom General, Marketing, or Business Management.
- Human Resources
- Finance (Interested in a completing a CIMA qualification)
- Independent, motivated self- starter and goal orientated.
- Strong sense of urgency and dynamic problem solver.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence and negotiate with very strong entrepreneurial thinking.
- Strong analytical thinking as well as problem solving skills
- Ability to develop and work independently as well as working in teams
- Must be computer literate
- High learning, change and mental agility as well as leadership abilities
- Ability to grow and develop and work independently as well as working in team
- Must be a RSA citizen
- Must be currently unemployed
- Opportunity is based in Edenvale however relocating to Fourways
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit leroymerlin.mcidirecthire.com.