Company : Leroy Merlin
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 15 April 2021
Leroy Merlin: Finance Internship Programmme 2021
Purpose: In order to support the growth of this new company, we are looking for a Finance Intern based in Johannesburg.
- To accurately process, reconcile and prepare creditors invoices for payment.
- Build a good supplier relationship in respect to processing and payment items.
- To ensure that cashbook payments are paid and processed timeously and accurately.
- To ensure accurate petty cash disbursements, reconciliation and replenishment happen timeously.
- Prepare payment files and provide a remittance advice to all creditors.
- Handle all supplier queries.
- Prepare an updated accruals list.
- Ensure all filing of supporting documentation are done immediately, accurately and securely in line with group and local retention policy requirements.
- Assist and support external and internal audits.
- All Ad hoc queries and requests must be completed within the deadlines agreed upon
- Bcom Degree in Financial Accounting or similar
- Computer literate
- Numerical skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Deadline driven
- Honest and reliable
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit leroymerlin.mcidirecthire.com.