Table of Contents
POR/OA/03/06/2022 Office Assistant
Legal Aid SA – Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 21 ka June 2022
- To create a clean physical environment and render office services as and when required.
- A recognised Grade 12 Certificate.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Serve Legal Practitioners and other Local Office staff by providing excellent office support services such as messenger duties.
- Ensure that reports and documentation are sent/delivered to the right people, timeously.
- Maintain an incoming/outgoing fax register per the required format.
- Incoming mail handled in accordance with Legal Aid SA administrative procedures.
- All documentation to be correctly/accurately filed.
- Switchboard to be manned at all times and proper telephone etiquette to be adhered to at all times.
- Daily collection and posting of mail.
- Transporting Legal Aid SA staff members to courts/Provincial or National Office as per Legal Aid SA relevant Transport/Fleet Management policy/procedures.
- A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 21 June 2022, quoting the reference number in the subject line or apply online.
- The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of Legal Aid SA.
- It is Legal Aid SA’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
- Legal Aid SA reserves the right to withdraw posts or not to make an appointment, if by doing so, the interests of Legal Aid SA will be best served.
- Level 4 (R147 459.00) plus benefits per annum
- Mandisa Mabhengu, Tel: 039 688 9600
Aplaya nge Email
To apply for this job please visit legal-aid.co.za.