Company : KZN Growth Fund Trust
Location : Durban, South Africa
Closing date: 09 May 2022
KZN Growth Fund Trust is a private equity and private debt Fund based in Durban reporting to the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA). The Fund seeks to offer Supply Chain Management Internship Programme opportunity.
- Degree or Diploma in: Supply Chain Management
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Must be a citizen of South Africa with a current ID book or card
- Must hold a valid South African Matric Certificate
- Must have a solid command of the English language
- Applicants must be living in KwaZulu-Natal
- Must be computer literate
NB. Applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification and criminal record.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward a motivation letter of how each of the entry requirements are met, a detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications and an SA ID document to: [email protected]
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Email users are requested to set the delivery option on both “return receipt” and “confirm delivery”.
- If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to Precious@kzngf.co.za.