Company : KZN Department of Community Safety and Liaison
Location: KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing date: 28 April 2023
The Department of Community Safety and Liaison is committed to skills development by providing opportunities for unemployed graduates to gain experience in various skills. The Department invites applicants to join the Internship Programme for a period of 24 months.
The applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Graduate in one or more of the specific fields listed below,
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old,
- Must have no working experience,
- Must have never served under any graduate internship programme previously.
Required Fields of study:
Degree / Diploma in:
- Social Sciences Degree (Preferably with Criminology as Major Subjects)
- Human Resource Management
- Public Management
- Office Management
- Commerce / Finance specializing in:
- Supply Chain Management
- or related fields
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design
- Information Technology,
- Website Development / Maintenance
- Public / Office Management or related fields
- Strategic Management or related fields
- LLB degree or equivalent
How to Apply
- Applicants are not required to submit certified copies of their educational qualifications with their applications, but must submit a duly completed Z83 application for employment form and a detailed CV.
- Applicants must indicate their field of preference and the Reference Number on the prescribed Z83 application form.
- Candidates must submit separate applications for each post applied for.
- Completed Z83 form (obtainable from government institutions)
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- A signed affidavit from a commissioner of oaths as proof of unemployment, clearly indicating that you have not benefited from an internship programme.
- Proof of residence (e.g.electricity bill, retail statements or local councillor affidavit).
To view available Internship Positions and their Reference Numbers visit: KZN Department of Community Safety (.pdf)
Completed applications must be forwarded to:
The Head: Community Safety and Liaison
Human Resource Sub-Directorate
Private Bag X 9143
For attention: Ms S.S Nqcobo
Hand delivered to: 179 Jabu Ndlovu Street, Pietermaritzburg. No late, faxed or emailed applications will be considered.
- When applying for posts in the Districts, applicants are requested to only apply for posts in the district in which they reside, except for posts in Head Office (Pietermaritzburg).
- Candidates must not send their applications through registered mail as the Deparment will not take responsibility for non-collection of these applications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.