Company: Kouga Wind Farm
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 14 January 2022
Kouga Wind Farm: Bursary Opportunities for 2022
Kouga Wind Farm is inviting students from KwaNomzamo, Umzamowethu, Sea Vista and Kruisfontein, to apply for their Bursary Programme for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for ALL fields of study, towards an Undergraduate Degree, Diploma or Certificate at a public University, TVET College or FET College in South Africa.
Bursaries will also be awarded for studies towards trade skill and specialised courses (including Electrical work, Plumbing, Building, Motor Mechanic, Culinary, etc).
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under 29 years old
- You must reside in one of these areas: KwaNomzamo, Umzamowethu, Sea Vista or Kruisfontein
- You must have completed Matric in 2021 or earlier
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an Undergraduate Degree, Diploma or Certificate or a trade skill
- You must be registered or provisionally accepted to study at a recognised public University, TVET College, FET College or training institution in South Africa
- Your parents or guardians total household income must NOT be more than R350 000 per annum
- Returning Beneficiary: you must have passed a minimum of 75% of your 2021 modules and you must have completed community service on time in 2021
The bursary will provide full or partial cover, depending on the students need, for the following expenses:
- registration fees,
- tuition fees,
- prescribed study materials,
- and a stipend.
NB. Bursaries will be awarded for 1 academic year at a time and bursary recipients will be required to reapply for funding each year. Renewal of the bursary will depend on academic performance (students passing at least 75% of their courses).