Table of Contents
KFC – Somerset West, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Administration
- A fast moving, challenging, global company in the service industry with high standards and a service excellence attitude is offering a challenging and rewarding environment to an energic person who will work closely with Senior Management and/or Executive staff by providing administrative support and ensure efficient operation to Head Office.
- A completed Grade 12 with English
- A completed Tertiary qualification in Office Administration will be an advantageous
- Drivers license essential and own transport advantageous
- Excellent written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Suite including MS Teams
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Team player
- Go getter (Initiative)
- Ability to multi-task
- Email etiquette – Outstanding (English)
- Telephonic etiquette – Outstanding (English)
- Written communication – Outstanding (English)
- Outstanding accuracy
- Computer literate (Advance Excel, Outlook and Word program skills)
- Acting as first part of contact; handling correspondence and phone phone calls
- Managing diaries, organizing meetings and accommodation
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Event Coordination
- Reminding the Manager and/or Executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences
- Managing database and filing system
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Conducting research on behalf of the Manager
- Organizing the Managers personal commitments
- Overseeing reception area
- Ordering of supplies
- It is a fulfilling vocation in which candidates need to demonstrate real business acumen.
- The ideal candidate should be hard working and well spoken (English).
To apply for this job please visit rohloff.mcidirecthire.com.