Company : JumpStart (Mr Pricice Foundation)
Location: South Africa
Closing date: Not Specified
The JumpStart Retail Frontline Programme upskills youth to become workplace ready for starter and entry-level retail positions in stores. While a permanent job isn’t guaranteed, you gain credible work readiness experience that retail employers are looking for.
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Must be between 18-33 years old
- Unemployed South African citizen
- No criminal record
What you’ll gain
- Certificates to add to your CV
- Valuable life skills
- Work experience in a retail store
- Become workplace ready for entry-level retail positions
To apply for this job please visit www.rbslearning.co.za.